Has the internet converged on 3-6 ideas?

The internet only talks about like 6 things these days. These topics seem to consist solely of: dating, relationships, sex, gender roles, parenting and the random wild card culture war issue of the day. Yes, a lot of these overlap, and they are discussed with a bunch of different lenses: liberal feminism, radical feminism, evangelical christianity, trad red pill.

These topics are very interesting, so I'm not complaining of boredom. But I do feel like they have been discussed to death. Most of what can be said on these topics has been said 10,000 times already. I don't think I have seen anything truly novel at all in months. Even with the random wild card culture war issue of the day, I feel like I can predict the shape of the dominant discussion and each commenter will stake out their side.

I don't think the internet used to be quite like this, which is the reason I felt so compelled to build this website. But now that the wildernet is built and I have the herculean task of populat

Discussing